This site is still under construction -
please keep checking as more links become available
Statement of Faith
The Theological College of Northern Nigeria is
evangelical in its theological outlook. As such, it lays a great emphasis
on biblical theology and the biblical languages.
The Constitution affirms the following Basis of
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Nicene Creed
- The following specific beliefs
- The Unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of persons therein.
- The incarnation of the Son of God, His atoning blood, His
bodily resurrection, His mediatorial intercession and reign
and personal return.
- The total depravity of human nature in consequence of the
- The justification of the sinner by faith in Christ alone.
- The work of the Holy Spirit in the conversion and
sanctification of the sinner.
- The immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body,
the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, with the
eternal bliss of the righteous and the eternal punishment of the
- The divine inspiration, authority and sufficiency of the
- The divine institution of the Christian ministry, and the
obligation and perpetuity of the sacraments of Baptism and the
| || || |